domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

overexposed

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night
-Yes baby give me one more time-


Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me


I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of s*it
One more f**king love song I'll be sick


And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close


Stuck in an elevator, she take me to the sky 
And I don't wanna go down, go down 
She said i'll feel you later, go ahead and fantasize 
She make me want her right now right now 

And I can't wait another minute 
I can't take the look she's giving 
Your body rocking, keep me up all night 
One in a million 
My lucky strike 


I was the man who never lied 
I never lied until today 
But I just couldn't break your heart 
Like you did mine yesterday 
I was the man who never lied, oh oh oh 
I was the man who never lied, oh oh oh, yeah 



I really want to love somebody 
I really want to dance the night away 
I know we're only half way there 
But you take me all the way, you take me all the way 
I really want to touch somebody 
I think about you every single day 
I know we're only half way there 
But you take me all the way, you take me all the way 


I never know how the future will go 
I don't know what to tell you, I'm not a fortune teller 
I never change, but I want you to stay 
I don't know what to tell you, I'm not a fortune teller 


She's got tickets to her own show but nobody wants go 
And I'm stuck sitting in the front row 
I'm singing alone like there's no tomorrow 


So right now, I wanna leave with you right now 
I wanna be with you all night, in the car let's go 
Yeah let's take it home, let's take it home, let's take it home 

- Doin´ Dirt

When did the rain become a storm 
When did the clouds become to fall 
Yeah we got knocked out of course by a natural force 
And well, we'll be swimming when it's gone 

-Beautiful goodbye


Tonight before you fall asleep 
I run my thumb across you cheek 
(Across your cheek) 
Cry cause I’m here to wipe your eyes 
I know I made you feel this way 
You gotta breathe, we’ll be okay (be okay) 
Cry cause I’m here to wipe your eyes 






1 comentario:

  1. The every morning song! ^^
    Always with my best! Forever..

    ResponderEliminar