martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Out of control


Ok, diferent day or the same shit ?Make the difference.be you.Love.



Your just a fantasy girl
In seven parts of the world
All I want is to be with you always
I'll give you everything
Give some attention to me
All I want is you and me always
Give me affection
I need your perfection
You feel so good


Stutter- Marron 5


You push me 
I don't have the strength to 
Resist or control you 
Take me down, 
take me down 


I never gonna leave this bed- Marron 5


Gotta walk with me, walk with me
Love is a game you say
Play me and put me away
Love is a game you say
Play me and put me away
(Put your hands all over me)


Hands all over- Marron 5


Though I don’t understand the meaning of love
I do not mind if I die trying


How- Marron 5

Please don't resist anymore
I'll never leave you alone


Get back in my life- Marron 5



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario